Friday, September 28, 2012

Temporary Hiatus 2

27th of September 2012 (Thursday)

The new blogger is pretty cool in that you can get statistics such as page views, page views per post and where your blog's audience is generally from (although I am given to understand that this can be manipulated somehow). What's also pretty cool is that since I announced my temporary hiatus on the blog, my view counts per month have tripled and are close to quadrupling. Even cooler than that is the statistics informing me that my top viewed post evar is my review on Race For The Galaxy, which is encouraging given the learning curve which is akin to the incline of Lookout Mountain, the mountain with the steepest incline in the world! (or so Google tells me).



The steepest incline in the world on a cool oldie postcard

Anyway, statistics aside, here's how project Padawan-Minigeek is going:


This is the look Padawan-Minigeek gave me after an explanation of Through the Ages, Daddy's favorite game.


Of course, Mommy's Project Runway also takes some of Padawan-Minigeek's time


But most of the time, Padawan-Minigeek is enjoying her life of milk and snores aplenty, the basic ingredients to a long, happy and peaceful life

To sum it up, I haven't broken my duck yet (I hope I used the correct idiom) and yet I've managed to procure Small World, The Resistance & probably Seasons soon. If I give in to Mage Knight before next year I'm officially declaring myself a collector hobbyist. As always, the viewers of this blog shall be the first to know.

No comments: